The Coach House
The Coach House is a beautifully designed building constructed on-site using locally cut poles and roof trusses made from aged maple beams from the original Herberton Tin Battery. An exquisite black horse-drawn hearse forms the centre of the display.
A huge timber jinker complete with its locally cut rose gum log, the baker's van, the butcher's delivery cart, buggies and phaetons, and even the sanitary cart feature in this magnificent building. Don’t miss the fully restored Penny Farthing bicycle from 1880.